Centershot has one of the most advanced firing ranges in Michigan!
More than just a target on a slide. Centershot firing lanes have nearly 100 customizable programs to make you better no matter what your skill level.
Our advanced lanes allow a more immersive training experience to enhance your senses.
Controlled lighting and target movement mean that you get the best practice and most fun out of our range.
All ages are welcome!
17 and under must be accompanied by a responsible paying adult on the range at all times and required to sign safety waiver.
16 and under shoot free with responsible paying adult.
If you are comfortable with them shooting, we are happy to help educate.
Bring Your Own Ammunition If You Choose
- NO ARMOR PIERCING
- NO TRACER ROUNDS
- NO ALUMINUM CASINGS
Brass recovery is only allowed with special pre-approval. Talk to our staff about your request prior to use and follow staff instructions.
If you need Ammunition, you will find we have very competitive pricing.
Want to try a different firearm?
We have rental firearms available with many to choose from and new rental firearms added all the time.
All of our displayed firearms are available for rent or purchase. The purchase price of each decreases with every rental.
Two options to rent:
- Try it Before you Buy it. $15 includes gun rental, ammo, range time and eyes/ears.
- Rent $10 per gun, plus Range time and factory brass. No Aluminum or Steel allowed.
Multiple Use Firing Range
If it’s legal you can fire it within our range. Lanes handle up to a 50 BMG safely, with challenging programs to simulate real world situations.
Fully Tactical rated for 50 Caliber rounds. Two Sections, one with 4 lanes using a synchronized target system from Action Targets. The other with 8 lanes using a programmable, synchronized target system to assure a clean, filtered, comfortable, shooting environment.
All Individual memberships include:
– Members shoot for free for up to an hour on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
– One guest can shoot on the same lane for half price.
– Members shoot for half price on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
– Cannot be used in conjunction with leagues or special events.
– Lane availability is not guaranteed.
A corporate membership Includes:
– 200 hours of range time.
– The corporate representative must present a list of those allowed to use the account.
– Time will count as 1-30 minutes ½ hour, 31-60 minutes 1 hour against corporate time.
– No more than one-hour sessions unless prearranged.
– Does not guarantee lane access unless prearranged.
– Notice electronically sent when this membership drops to 10 hours remaining.